Monday, March 29, 2010

My Dads Life Storybook~

This is a 12x12 Storybook for my Dad. It was such a great experience for me to go through all the old photos of my Dads photos and the rest of our family. I was able to ask my Dad some questions and find out some of the stories before these photos. It was so neat for my to see and understand what it was like for my dad growing up. He said that when he read it in private that he was fighting the tears. I know that my kids are going to love to look at how great Grandpa is and what a great life he leads.

Heres the link below for the book.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Great job Leslie! I can see why he loved it. Our books make the biggest difference for families!


Great Grandpa Hougard
My name is Leslie and I LOVE to digitally scrapbook. I am here each step of the way to help you take of your "picture problem" and something with your photos that is fun, easy, and something you will be proud to show your family and pass down to your kids.

Followers