Monday, March 29, 2010

Join My Team!

Heritage Makers is such a great business. It is a small, non saturated, growing company that is at the right place, at the right time. Things are going this way, technology, digital, no more time sit and cut and paste and spread your dinning room table with scrapbook "stuff". Everyone takes photos, and then we help them with their "Picture Problem". This business has been such a blessing for my family, I can help out financially and do something I am passionate about. This month our business kit is on special, so its a perfect time to jump on board. Here is the two options for the kits and what you get. Please contact me with any questions.
You will LOVE it here!

 

No comments:


Great Grandpa Hougard
My name is Leslie and I LOVE to digitally scrapbook. I am here each step of the way to help you take of your "picture problem" and something with your photos that is fun, easy, and something you will be proud to show your family and pass down to your kids.

Followers