Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Love Our Halloween 2010 Square Flip Book!~

Loved this template when I saw it and had to plug our photos in from this past Halloween. I am thinking of going back and doing our first 4 together with the kiddos, the kids would LOVE to have these books out at every Halloween and look at all their costumes over the years. Especially since it LITERALLY took me 10 mins to make. And the whole flip book is under $20. Heres the link to the whole book:)

http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=1714014&productId=44&sponsorID=213158

No comments:


Great Grandpa Hougard
My name is Leslie and I LOVE to digitally scrapbook. I am here each step of the way to help you take of your "picture problem" and something with your photos that is fun, easy, and something you will be proud to show your family and pass down to your kids.

Followers